Dates to remember:
- Deadline for Submission of Communications: September 12, 2022
- Deadline for Submission of Communications: April 26, 2023
- Date for reporting the acceptance of the Communications: July 19, 2023
- Deadline for registration of authors to the Congress: August 22, 2023
- Abstracts will be accepted in Spanish (preferably) or English or Portuguese.
- At least one of the authors of the paper must be registered for the SLAN 2023 Congress in order for the abstract to be presented either as a poster or as an oral presentation.
- The presenting author of an accepted paper must register for the SLAN 2023 Conference in order to present it. Registration must be completed by August 22, 2023. Otherwise, the abstract will not be included in the Book of Abstracts.
- The paper may list a maximum of 10 authors, including the author presenting at the conference.
- The author of the paper must indicate in the submission platform who will be the presenter of the paper.
- A person may present a maximum of 2 papers at the event.
- It is not allowed to submit abstracts on a paper that has already been published. If the data presented are in addition to a published study, the data can be accepted.
- The submission of a free paper implies the author’s authorization for the paper to be published in the Book of Abstracts.
- The presenting author undertakes to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the paper before it is submitted.
- Authors should disclose any conflict of interest in the abstract submission form. For this purpose, a section has been set up in the platform for the submission of papers.
- Authors may request oral or poster presentation; however, the committee will decide on the presentation format and will notify the author.
- Information on the acceptance of the papers will be sent by e-mail before July 19, 2023 and in accordance with the date of receipt of the papers.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject an abstract for not complying with the general rules.
It is important that, with the knowledge that their papers will be published, authors should pay special attention not only to their scientific quality, but also to their grammatical and spelling quality.
- The abstract should have a maximum of 350 words including title, authors and affiliations.
- Title: Maximum of 30 words, must be written in CONTINUOUS CAPITAL LETTERS and, if abbreviations are included, they must be standard abbreviations.
- Authors: Each author will be asked for his/her full name and surname and all the information required for each author in the abstract submission form (position, institution, city, country, etc.).
- Content: The abstract should include the following sections:
- Background and objective
- Key words
- Thematic areas: The author should select one of the thematic areas of the SLAN 2023 Congress; however, the Committee may consider that the work fits more closely to a thematic area other than the one proposed.
- The author should read his/her work carefully before submitting it.
- Once the free paper has been submitted through the online platform, the author will receive a formal confirmation via e-mail including a number of the paper and the text received.